Monday, April 25, 2011

Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs

Recipe From:  Allrecipes.com
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bacon-Cheddar-Deviled-Eggs/Detail.aspx







Total Time:  1 hour
Rating:
The Pink Chef- 8
Hubby Rating- 9
Presentation- 8
Dishes- 4
Leftovers- 10+
Changes I made while cooking:  I boiled the eggs the night before and made the "inside" part about 7 hours before we ate them. I added Paprika for decoration.
Thoughts while cooking:  "ewww I hate the smell of eggs!!!"
Impressions while eating:  "These deviled eggs are way better with bacon...but then again, what isn't way better with bacon?"  "I can't taste the cheddar"
Changes I would make: I would make these right before you eat them otherwise they get a little slimy (If you have read my other posts you know that I hate slimy eggs!!!).  I would add more cheddar so you can taste it.
Ingredients to use later in the week:  Mayo, bacon, cheddar cheese, mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment