Monday, April 25, 2011

Bump's Weekly Review (4/18-4/24)

Happy Easter!  He has Risen!

This was a very successful week for my recipes!  Everything I made was really good!  Stephen did a lot of grilling.  Again, we have SO many leftovers!  Anyone want to come over for dinner???

This last week was filled with organizing and getting ready for the move (although we still have a long way to go!).  Easter was spent eating good food and hanging out with good friends!  I felt Kelsey hiccup for the first time...it was amazing!  She is still too little for Stephen to feel her =(  He really wants too!  I feel her most when I take a bath and at night in bed.

I'm going to go through the pantry and decide what recipes I should make this week (going to try and use all of the ingredients up before we move).  This will include taco salad and Jambalaya!  No sweets this week since I ate about a months worth of sweets on Easter morning Cinnamon Rolls!  

The baby shower is this Saturday....I can't wait!  We are going to use our new video camera and also take lot's of pictures that I will be sure to post!  My mom flies in on Friday...wahoo!  Can't wait to see her!  

Easter morning...21 weeks pregnant!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment